Breville No-Mess Classic Round Waffle Maker
Breville’s streamlined machine is the secret to making great waffles in minutes. And you’ll have plenty of time to enjoy them, since there’s no mess to clean up. As your homemade waffles bake to golden-brown perfection, the nonstick moat prevents any extra batter from overflowing onto the countertop—and bakes it into crispy waffle bites.
- Makes a classic round waffle that divides easily into four sections.
- Control dial has seven settings that allow you to customize baking and browning.
- A nonstick moat surrounds the baking surface to trap excess batter, eliminating mess and waste.
- Die-cast aluminum cooking plates ensure impeccable heat retention with uniform browning.
- PFOA-free nonstick finish releases waffles instantly—and makes cleanup a breeze.
Dimensions & More Info
- Model #BWM520XL.
- 9 1/2" x 12" x 5 1/4" high.
- Makes one 6 1/2 diam. waffle at a time.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Designed and engineered in Australia, Made in China.
- Stainless-steel construction ensures durability.
- Indicator light lets you know when the waffler has reached the proper baking temperature.
- Lid locks to the unit for slim, compact storage.
Use & Care
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the nonstick surface.
- Allow to cool a bit before cleaning. The waffler is easier to clean when slightly warm.
- Avoid using harsh detergents, abrasive cleansers or scouring pads.
- To clean interior plates and overflow moat, wipe with a soft cloth.
- Clean exterior of machine with a damp cloth.
- Remove stubborn residue with a nonabrasive plastic scouring pad or nylon washing brush.
- Do not use spray-on nonstick coatings as this will affect the performance of the nonstick surface on the cooking plates.
Shipping & Returns
Standard Parcel Shipping with Front Door Delivery
Smaller items are shipped using our Standard Parcel service, and delivered by Canada Post or Purolator. Items ordered together may not arrive in the same box. If your package cannot be delivered, you will receive a notice from the carrier with pick-up instructions or re-delivery options.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping with In-Home Delivery & Assembly
An unlimited number of eligible furniture items can be delivered for a single flat rate, per shipping address. These items will be delivered by our In-Home Delivery & Assembly service provider where items are brought into your home, unpacked and assembled (some exclusions apply) and the packaging is responsibly removed.
Eligible items will show ""Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery"" on the product page.
The exact shipping charge is based on your location, and delivery times vary based on item availability. For more details, please see our Shipping page.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
Within 30 days, you may return most items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and cheque refunds over $100 will be issued as a company cheque (may take 14 business days from time of request). Please note that returned items must be in new condition.
Knife returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage) may require extra information and safety instructions. To initiate your return, please contact us at 1-855-860-1081 or visit us at your local store.
- Personalized or monogrammed items
- Special-order items
- Food products
- Used or soiled items and items damaged through normal wear and tear
- Final Sale items ending in .99, .97, .98
- Gift cards
How to Begin a Return
Stores: You can return most items to your local Williams Sonoma location. An original receipt, gift receipt or order number is required—our stores will not accept returns or exchanges without proof of purchase.
Return by phone: Our customer care associates are ready to help, please call 1-855-860-1081. For oversized items please call us for more details.
Some restrictions apply, see our full Returns Policy.
Breville No-Mess Classic Round Waffle Maker
|Breville No Mess Classic Round Waffle Maker||$219.95||$0|