All-Clad d5 Stainless-Steel 10-Piece Cookware Set
A useful collection for any discerning chef, the All-Clad d5 Polished Stainless-Steel 10-Piece Cookware Set features a patented technology of five alternating layers of responsive aluminum & durable heat-diffusing stainless-steel. The only cookware of its kind, d5 stainless-steel cookware heats slowly & evenly, which means perfectly browned proteins throughout, from the centre all the way to the edges. Experience a lifetime of cooking enjoyment with All-Clad d5 Stainless-Steel.
- 5-ply bonded construction with alternating layers of stainless-steel & conductive aluminum provides warp-free strength & even heating throughout.
- d5's 18/10 stainless-steel interior with a highly polished starburst finish offers natural stick resistance & prevents food from picking up a metallic taste, while its polished stainless exterior offers exceptional beauty.
- Heat-resistant stainless-steel handles with large bolster are permanently secured with stainless-steel rivets; flat stainless-steel lids; flared pouring rims.
- Oven & broiler safe up to 600°F.
- Optimized for induction.
- Capacity etched on base.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
- Commercial Grade: Thoughtfully designed & expertly engineered to meet rigourous standards & best practices from select commercial testing.
10-Piece Set includes:
- 8" & 10" fry pans.
- 2-qt. & 4-qt. covered saucepans.
- 4-qt. covered sauté pan.
- 8-qt. covered stockpot.
- Please note: Lids are counted as individual pieces.
Dimensions & More Info
- 8" Fry Pan: 1 1/2" high; 1 lb. 13 oz.
- 10" Fry Pan: 2" high; 2 lb. 10 oz.
- 2-Qt. Saucepan: 6" diam., 4 1/4" high; 4 lb. with lid.
- 4-Qt. Saucepan: 8" diam., 4 3/4" high; 6 lb. with lid.
- 4-Qt. Sauté Pan: 10" diam., 3 1/4" high; 5 lb. with lid.
- 8-Qt. Stockpot: 10 1/2" diam., 5 1/4" high; 7 lb. with lid.
- Model #SD501010.
- Bonded, engineered & assembled in USA.
Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven & broiler safe to 600°F.
- Allow to cool before washing.
- Hand-wash recommended.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue & stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad & a fine-powdered cleanser.
Shipping & Returns
Standard Parcel Shipping with Front Door Delivery
Smaller items are shipped using our Standard Parcel service, and delivered by Canada Post or Purolator. Items ordered together may not arrive in the same box. If your package cannot be delivered, you will receive a notice from the carrier with pick-up instructions or re-delivery options.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping with In-Home Delivery & Assembly
An unlimited number of eligible furniture items can be delivered for a single flat rate, per shipping address. These items will be delivered by our In-Home Delivery & Assembly service provider where items are brought into your home, unpacked and assembled (some exclusions apply) and the packaging is responsibly removed.
Eligible items will show "Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery" on the product page.
The exact shipping charge is based on your location, and delivery times vary based on item availability. For more details, please see our Shipping page.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
Within 30 days, you may return most items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and cheque refunds over $100 will be issued as a company cheque (may take 14 business days from time of request). Please note that returned items must be in new condition.
Knife returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage) may require extra information and safety instructions. To initiate your return, please contact us at 1-855-860-1081 or visit us at your local store.
- Personalized or monogrammed items
- Special-order items
- Food products
- Used or soiled items and items damaged through normal wear and tear
- Final Sale items ending in .99, .97, .98
- Gift cards
How to Begin a Return
Stores: You can return most items to your local Williams Sonoma location. An original receipt, gift receipt or order number is required—our stores will not accept returns or exchanges without proof of purchase.
Return by phone: Our customer care associates are ready to help, please call 1-855-860-1081. For oversized items please call us for more details.
Some restrictions apply, see our full Returns Policy.
All-Clad d5 Stainless-Steel 10-Piece Cookware Set
|All-Clad d5 Stainless-Steel 10-Piece Cookware Set||$1,349.95||$0|