- Tabletop & Bar
Drinking Glasses & Tumblers
Beautiful Drinking Glasses For Everyday Use
Casual, everyday drinking glasses should be fairly durable, multipurpose and easy to clean, but that doesn't mean they have to be boring. Williams Sonoma Canada carries a variety of drinking glasses in a range of styles including tumblers, highballs, goblets and old-fashioned glasses, so you'll have no trouble finding something that works well with your aesthetic and your lifestyle. If you have small children or often drink and dine outside, you might consider adding some shatterproof outdoor drinkware to your collection. In fact, outdoor stemless wine glasses make great indoor juice or water cups for little hands.
Williams Sonoma Canada's collection of everyday glassware includes plenty of options that are ideal for all your daily needs from your morning glass of water and post-workout smoothie to an afternoon iced tea and ice water with dinner. Options range from simple, streamlined highballs to etched glass goblets and tumblers with unique patterns or pops of colour. Many of the tumblers and goblets in Williams Sonoma Canada's collection of drinking glasses are part of larger collections that include wine glasses and drink-specific bar glasses, so you can easily form a cohesive collection. If you already have a large collection of glassware and are simply updating your drinking glasses, you'll find unique, whimsical options as well as simple, contemporary sets that will blend well with your existing pieces. Here are just a few of the available options:
- Williams Sonoma Canada Glow Goblets - Beautiful enough for entertaining, these mouth-blown glasses feature thick, hand-shaped stems that feel secure in the hand. Ridged details are designed to catch the light and add a subtle sparkle.
- Famille Rose Tumblers - An elegant botanical design is hand-cut into these durable glass tumblers. Perfect for everything from water and juice to mixed drinks, these versatile glasses come in a set of four.
- Working Glasses with Lids - Made of thick soda lime glass, these ten-sided Luminarc glasses are standard in French homes and cafes. Incredibly practical and highly versatile, these glasses are thermal shock resistant, so they can be used for hot or cold beverages. Includes plastic lids for storing drinks in the refrigerator.
- Blue Striped Tumblers - Add a bit of cheer to your table with these glasses, which are mouth-blown of clear glass before being embellished with brilliant blue ribbons. Since they are handcrafted, you can expect slight variations that make each glass unique. Comes in a set of four.
- Honey Tall Tumblers - Crafted at an Italian glassworks, these tumblers feature a multifaceted design inspired by the architecture of honeycombs. The clear pressed glass and the unique optic pattern make these glasses a subtly intriguing addition to your table.