Wüsthof Gourmet Chef's Knife
In its seventh-generation of family ownership, Wüsthof has been making some of the finest kitchen cutlery in the world since 1814. The Gourmet line features precision stainless-steel blades that resist stains and rust and hold an exceedingly sharp edge.
- Maybe the most used knife in the kitchen, the chef’s knife is a versatile chopper, mincer and slicer.
- Stamped blade is made of high-carbon stainless steel for top performance and durability.
- Triple-riveted high-impact plastic handle provides a secure, comfortable grip.
- Made in Solingen, Germany.
- 5" chef’s knife: 5"-long blade; 4 1/2"-long handle; 4.6 oz.
- 6" chef’s knife: 6"-long blade; 4 3/4"-long handle; 5.25 oz.
- 8" chef’s knife: 8"-long blade; 5"-long handle; 6.25 oz.
- 9" chef’s knife: 9"-long blade; 4 1/2"-long handle; 8 oz.
- 10" chef’s knife: 10"-long blade; 4 1/2"-long handle; 8 oz.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.