Williams Sonoma Slotted Wood Spoon
When we set out to design our own line of wooden cooking spoons, we stayed true to the "function first" philosophy of our founder, Chuck Williams. The wood is tumbled to create an ultra-smooth finish, and the gently tapered handle feels comfortable in the hand for a range of tasks. This slotted wooden spoon is beautiful enough to use at the table for serving.
- Slotted spoon allows excess liquid to drain back into pot.
- Made of maple or walnut.
- Handle is shaped like an artists’ paintbrush for a comfortable grip.
- Ideal for cooking with nonstick cookware, glass and porcelain.
- Designed and developed by Williams Sonoma.
- 12" long.
- Made in China.
- Hand-wash and dry thoroughly.
- To prevent drying and cracking and to preserve the wood's natural finish, periodically apply a thick coat of food-safe mineral oil to the surface.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.