Williams Sonoma Pizza Stone
Designed to replicate the surface of a pizzeria-style brick oven, our pizza stone is made of natural stone that absorbs, retains and disperses heat evenly. The porous surface also absorbs moisture in the dough, ensuring a crisp, golden crust with hot, bubbly toppings. Great for baking artisan loaves and flatbreads, too.
- Holds heat exceptionally well, keeping oven temperature steady (the secret to brick-oven baking).
- Pulls moisture from the outer surface of the dough to promote perfect crustiness.
- Recipe included.
- 18" x 16" x 2" thick.
- 6 lb.
- Made in China.
- Sensitive to extreme temperature changes going from cold to hot too fast.
- Routinely scrape off baked-on food.
- Do not wash stone with soap; the pores will absorb it.
- Do not submerge stone in water.
- If your stone gets extremely dirty, you can use a medium grit sandpaper to sand down any residue.
- Do not leave in oven for self-cleaning cycle.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.