Williams Sonoma Dial Display Oven Thermometer
An oven's set temperature isn't always equal to its actual temperature. For accurate temperature readings at a glance, place this commercial-quality thermometer next to food in the oven – or clip it to an oven rack or roasting pan. The thermometer's dial displays large numerals in 5°F (2°C) increments. Use it for everyday baking, to calibrate a new oven or to replace an oven's old-fashioned mercury thermometer.
- Measures temperatures from 140°F to 610°F (60°C to 320°C).
- Large numerals facilitate quick temperature reading.
- Use alone or with the handy built-in clip.
- Crafted of easy-to-clean brushed stainless steel.
- 2 3/4" sq.
- Made in China.
- Do not leave in oven during self-cleaning cycle.
- For best results, place the thermometer next to the food to ensure proper baking and roasting temperatures.
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.