Williams Sonoma Open Kitchen Wood Slotted Spoon
Life in the kitchen is easier when you use the right tool for the task. Ideal for stirring everything from batter to soup, our sturdy wooden spoon has a long handle to help you reach into deep pots and bowls. It also boasts vertical slots that allow liquids to drain.
- Part of our exclusive Open Kitchen collection, designed and developed by Williams Sonoma.
- Made of solid beech wood for lightweight durability.
- Safe for use with nonstick cookware.
- 12" long.
- Made in China.
- Hand-wash and dry thoroughly.
- To prevent drying and cracking and to preserve the wood's natural finish, periodically apply a thick coat of food-safe mineral oil to the surface.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.