- Cooks' Tools
Williams Sonoma Cooks Tools
Choosing Williams Sonoma Utensils & Cooking Tools
Equip your kitchen with Williams Sonoma utensils & cooking tools to make preparing meals easier and more efficient. Whether you need whisks, spoons or spatulas, you'll find an array of culinary tools from which to choose.
Types of Williams Sonoma Utensils & Cooking Tools
There are all kinds of utensils in the selection at Williams Sonoma. You'll find tools that let you mix, blend, flip and serve food like a pro. These utensils come as separate pieces and sets, including 8-piece sets with storage crocks that make excellent housewarming gifts. Some of the options include:
- Stainless Steel: The stainless steel cooking tools in the selection are functional and durable. They're highly resistant to corrosion and they won't warp or bend even if exposed to high heat. Some of the stainless pieces at Williams Sonoma have ergonomic TPE handles for a comfortable grip.
- Nonstick: These pieces have a TPE handle and a nylon head, which makes them ideal for use with nonstick cookware. They won't scratch delicate surfaces and can handle temperatures up to 400 degrees. When it's time for cleanup, you can pop these BPA-free utensils right in the dishwasher.
- Olivewood: The olivewood utensils at Williams Sonoma impart rustic style to your kitchen. They have a rich, gold tone with natural variations, with paintbrush-shaped handles that make you feel like an artist. These pieces won't absorb food odors and they're gentle enough to use on glass and nonstick surfaces.
- Walnut: Another type of wood to consider for your cooking tools is walnut. These utensils have the same design as the olivewood pieces, except they're darker in color. You can extend the life of these real wood pieces by applying a thin layer of food-safe mineral oil.
- Maple: Maple wood is another stylish material for kitchen utensils. It has a medium-toned color that goes with any style of kitchen decor. These pieces are tumbled for an ultra-smooth finish that's comfortable in your hand. A set of maple wood utensils makes a great gift for the cook or foodie on your list.
- Silicone: If you're looking for an easy-care utensil that's appropriate for nonstick surfaces, consider silicone. These cooking tools have a modern appearance and withstand temperatures up to 400 degrees F. They come in several colors, including classic white for a clean look that coordinates with any color scheme.
- Copper: Accent your kitchen with the elegant gleam of copper utensils. Some of the pieces are stainless steel with copper plating for incredible strength and Tuscan-inspired beauty. Copper utensils are an excellent accompaniment to copper pots and pans, which are also available at Williams Sonoma.
Shop the selection of Williams Sonoma utensils & cooking tools to find a wide range of functional, fashionable options for your kitchen. There's also everything else you need to cook and entertain in style, from dinnerware to table linens.