- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 1
The combination of cucumber and lime juice is a refreshing alternative to sweeter cocktails. If you’ll be hosting a crowd, make a large batch in a pitcher and refrigerate. Then pour individual servings into a cocktail shaker and shake with ice just before serving, as directed below. To create the cucumber ribbon for garnishing the drink, pull a vegetable peeler lengthwise down the cucumber (no need to peel it first).
- 2 1/2 fl. oz. vodka
- 2 fl. oz. fresh lime juice
- 3/4 fl. oz. light agave nectar
- 3 dashes bitters
- 4 round cucumber slices, plus 1 cucumber ribbon
- 2 fresh mint sprigs
- 1/2 cup ice, plus more for serving
- In a cocktail shaker, combine the vodka, lime juice, agave nectar, bitters, cucumber slices and 1 of the mint sprigs. Add the 1/2 cup ice and shake vigorously. Strain into an ice-filled glass. Garnish with the remaining mint sprig and the cucumber ribbon. Serves 1.
- Williams-Sonoma Kitchen
Sorry, we couldn't find any products.