Glass Mixing Bowl 10 Piece Set
You can never have too many bowls for prepping or combining ingredients. This set includes a full range of sizes – ten in all – for holding everything from a few strands of saffron to all the ingredients for a cake. Perfectly simple in design, they're useful as serving pieces too.
- Made of durable tempred glass.
- Ten sizes accommodate range of ingredients.
- Suitable for hot or cold foods.
- Simple design pairs well with any dinnerware for table service.
- Microwave-safe and freezer-safe.
- Stackable for compact storage.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 1.25-oz. cap. bowl: 2 1/4" diam., 1" high.
- 2.64-oz. cap. bowl: 3" diam., 1 1/4" high.
- 4.8-oz. cap. bowl: 3 1/2" diam., 1 1/2" high.
- 1-cup cap. bowl: 4" diam., 1 3/4" high.
- 1.6-cup cap. bowl: 4 3/4" diam., 2" high.
- 2.6-cup cap. bowl: 5 1/2" diam., 2 1/2" high.
- 1.2-qt. cap. bowl: 6 1/2" diam., 3" high.
- 2-qt.-cap. bowl: 7 3/4" diam., 3 1/2" high.
- 3-qt.-cap. bowl: 9" diam., 4" high.
- 4.5-qt.-cap. bowl: 10 1/4" diam., 4 1/2" high.
- Made in United Arab Emirates.
- Use & Care
- Heat-resistant to 230°F.
- Not for use in oven, broiler or on cooktop.
- Discontinue use if visibly scratched, chipped or damaged.
- Some detergents may etch glass surface.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
Within 30 days, you may return most items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request). Please note that returned items must be in new condition.
Cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage) may require extra information and safety instructions. To initiate your return, please contact us at 888.922.4108 or visit us at your local store.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97, .98 or .99 cannot be returned. We also cannot accept returns of any food products, which are considered final sale items.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.