Breville 3X Bluicer Pro
If fresh green smoothies are your thing, the Breville 3X Bluicer Pro is your machine. With one powerful 1100W base, you can blend, juice or combine both ("bluice") for the ultimate blast of flavour and nutrition. Whip up green smoothies or dairy smoothies using freshly blended and juiced ingredients. Prepare icy frozen cocktails bursting with fresh fruit flavours. Preset programs – including two different smoothie settings – create drinks at the touch of a button, with 10 speeds for precision texture control.
- Space-saving, interchangeable design allows you to blend, juice or both ("bluice") with the same base.
- Juice directly into blending jug and create tasty blended drinks with freshly extracted juice.
- 5 one-button blending programs: Green Smoothie, Smoothie, Pulse/Ice Crush, Frozen Cocktail, Auto Clean.
- 10 speeds range from a slow stir to fast pulverizing and juicing of all food textures.
- Cold Spin Technology spins fresh ingredients at a low temperature for highest possible juice yield while preserving more nutrients.
- Kinetix® bowl and blade system combines the functionality of a powerful blender with some food processing tasks for versatility.
- Extra-wide 3 1/2" feed chute accepts whole fruits and vegetables.
- Large-capacity BPA-free Tritan™ jug.
- Brushed stainless-steel housing.
- Removable parts are dishwasher-safe.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 14" x 15 1/2" x 17 3/4" high.
- 50-oz. jug.
- 101-oz. pulp bin.
- 20 lb.
- Model #BJB815BSSBUS1.
- Breville Assist™ Lid with unique ring pull design ensures lid is easy to remove yet sealed tight during use.
- LCD display screen with count-up timer.
- One-touch versatility with illuminated pre-programmed buttons.
- Juice is filtered through an Italian-made micro-mesh filter to ensure minimal heat transfer.
- Optional juice nozzle lets you juice directly into cups.
- Locking safety arm prevents juicer from working if cover is not in place.
- Pulp bin located behind base to save room on countertop.
- Auto Clean mode simplifies cleaning of blender jug.
- Compatible with the Breville Vac Q™ vacuum pump (sold separately).
- Stainless-steel blender blades and juicer cutting disc.
- Micro-mesh filter basket.
- Includes cleaning brush.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to US electrical standards.
- Designed and engineered in Australia, made in China.
- Use & Care
- All parts except motor base and food pusher are dishwasher-safe. Blender jug can be placed on bottom rack of dishwasher; lid and inner measuring cup should be washed on top rack only.
- Remove blender jug.
- Disengage locking bar, pull up entire juice collector assembly and take to sink.
- Remove pulp container. Empty as much pulp as possible into bin/compost. Rinse all parts after use (except motor base) under running water to clear away majority of juice and pulp. Wash in warm soapy water with soft cloth.
- Wipe with soft damp cloth. Do not immerse motor base in liquids.
- Do not use abrasive scouring pads or cleaners on either motor base or jug, as they may scratch the surface. Use only warm soapy water with soft cloth.
- Use jug to remove most ingredients from blender walls and blades. After pouring out contents, add 2 cups of warm, soapy water and press Clean button. For hard-to-clean, sticky or thick ingredients, add 1/2 tsp. dishwashing detergent.
- For best results, clean blender jug immediately after use.
- Auto Clean function only cleans blender jug – it does not clean juicer.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard Parcel Shipping with Front Door Delivery
Smaller items are shipped using our Standard Parcel service, and delivered by Canada Post or Purolator. Items ordered together may not arrive in the same box. If your package cannot be delivered, you will receive a notice from the carrier with pick-up instructions or re-delivery options.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping with In-Home Delivery & Assembly
An unlimited number of eligible furniture items can be delivered for a single flat rate, per shipping address. These items will be delivered by our In-Home Delivery & Assembly service provider where items are brought into your home, unpacked and assembled (some exclusions apply) and the packaging is responsibly removed.
Eligible items will show ""Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery"" on the product page.
The exact shipping charge is based on your location, and delivery times vary based on item availability. For more details, please see our Shipping page.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
Within 30 days, you may return most items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and cheque refunds over $100 will be issued as a company cheque (may take 14 business days from time of request). Please note that returned items must be in new condition.
Knife returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage) may require extra information and safety instructions. To initiate your return, please contact us at 1-855-860-1081 or visit us at your local store.
- Personalized or monogrammed items
- Special-order items
- Food products
- Used or soiled items and items damaged through normal wear and tear
- Final Sale items ending in .99, .97, .98
- Gift cards
How to Begin a Return
Stores: You can return most items to your local Williams Sonoma location. An original receipt, gift receipt or order number is required—our stores will not accept returns or exchanges without proof of purchase.
Return by phone: Our customer care associates are ready to help, please call 1-855-860-1081. For oversized items please call us for more details.
Some restrictions apply, see our full Returns Policy.