All-Clad d5 Stainless-Steel Saucepan
With high, straight sides & a smaller surface area, the All-Clad d5 Polished Stainless-Steel Saucepan holds heat well & limits evapouration. A useful collection for any discerning chef, the d5 Stainless-Steel Saucepan features a patented technology of five alternating layers of responsive aluminum & durable heat-diffusing stainless-steel. Because of its shape, this pan is ideal for making sauces, heating liquids, cooking food in liquids & reheating. The only cookware of its kind, d5 stainless-steel cookware heats slowly & evenly, which means perfectly browned proteins throughout, from the centre all the way to the edges. Experience a lifetime of cooking enjoyment with All-Clad d5 Stainless-Steel.
- 5-ply bonded construction with alternating layers of stainless-steel & conductive aluminum provides warp-free strength & even heating throughout.
- d5's 18/10 stainless-steel interior with a highly polished starburst finish offers a premium look, while its polished stainless exterior offers exceptional beauty.
- Stainless-steel handles with large bolster are permanently secured with stainless-steel rivets; flat stainless-steel lids; flared pouring rims.
- Oven & broiler safe up to 600°F.
- Optimized for induction.
- Capacity etched on base.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
- Commercial Grade: Thoughtfully designed & expertly engineered to meet rigourous standards & best practices from select commercial testing.