OXO Thermocouple Thermometer
Extremely accurate and easy to use, this thermometre helps you cook every piece of meat to perfection. Simply rotate the probe from its casing and the unit will automatically turn on. The thermometre provides accurate temperature readings in 2–3 seconds with minimal insertion, thanks to its thermocouple tip. The rotating probe and screen offer easy use at any angle with either hand. It's also waterproof, so cleanup is a breeze.
- Provides temperature readings in 2–3 seconds with an accuracy of ±0.9°F.
- Probe rotates 225°.
- Automatic screen rotation allows ambidextrous use at any angle.
- Unique rotating dial eliminates the need to touch the probe after use.
- Backlit screen with digital display is easy to read in any light.
- Waterproof body and probe are easy to clean.
- Automatically turns on when probe is open and off when probe is closed.
- Displays temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius with 1° or 1.0° resolution.
- Up to 43 hours of battery life.
- Uses 2 AAA batteries (included).
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3 1/2" x 1 1/2" x 8 3/4" high.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Wipe probe and casing with a damp cloth. Do not immerse in water.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard Parcel Shipping with Front Door Delivery
Smaller items are shipped using our Standard Parcel service, and delivered by Canada Post or Purolator. Items ordered together may not arrive in the same box. If your package cannot be delivered, you will receive a notice from the carrier with pick-up instructions or re-delivery options.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping with In-Home Delivery & Assembly
An unlimited number of eligible furniture items can be delivered for a single flat rate, per shipping address. These items will be delivered by our In-Home Delivery & Assembly service provider where items are brought into your home, unpacked and assembled (some exclusions apply) and the packaging is responsibly removed.
Eligible items will show ""Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery"" on the product page.
The exact shipping charge is based on your location, and delivery times vary based on item availability. For more details, please see our Shipping page.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
Within 30 days, you may return most items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and cheque refunds over $100 will be issued as a company cheque (may take 14 business days from time of request). Please note that returned items must be in new condition.
Knife returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage) may require extra information and safety instructions. To initiate your return, please contact us at 1-855-860-1081 or visit us at your local store.
- Personalized or monogrammed items
- Special-order items
- Food products
- Used or soiled items and items damaged through normal wear and tear
- Final Sale items ending in .99, .97, .98
- Gift cards
How to Begin a Return
Stores: You can return most items to your local Williams Sonoma location. An original receipt, gift receipt or order number is required—our stores will not accept returns or exchanges without proof of purchase.
Return by phone: Our customer care associates are ready to help, please call 1-855-860-1081. For oversized items please call us for more details.
Some restrictions apply, see our full Returns Policy.