Zwilling Pro Le Blanc 7" Slim Chef's Knife
Designed for speed and precision, the Zwilling Pro Slim series features thin blades and small handles. The nimble knives are 9% smaller and 24% lighter in weight than the original Pro knives, yet they retain the company's signature curved bolster for a comfortable, ergonomic grip. Boasting a sleek white handle, this versatile chef's knife can be used for a range of tasks, including chopping, mincing and slicing.
- Features smaller blade and lighter weight than original Zwilling Pro knives.
- Light weight enables fatigue-free cutting.
- Ideal for small hands and young cooks.
- Precision forged using Zwilling Sigmaforge process, which incorporates Friodur ice-hardening technique to produce corrosion-resistant blade that is exceptionally hard yet flexible.
- Arched bolster perfectly supports thumb for ultimate comfort, safety and precise handling.
- Bolster allows full length of blade to be used and sharpened.
- Polymer handle is triple riveted to blade and contoured for secure, comfortable grip.
- Made in Germany by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, founded in 1731.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 7" blade, 5 1/2" handle.
- 12 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces, such as stone, metal and glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and mild detergent.
- Rinse and dry immediately.
- Avoid using cleaners that contain bleach and citrus extracts.
- Maintain knife's cutting edge by regularly using honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice per year.
- Sharpen knife at home using whetstone or knife sharpener or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in safe place to protect edge and prevent injury.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard Parcel Shipping with Front Door Delivery
Smaller items are shipped using our Standard Parcel service, and delivered by Canada Post or Purolator. Items ordered together may not arrive in the same box. If your package cannot be delivered, you will receive a notice from the carrier with pick-up instructions or re-delivery options.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping with In-Home Delivery & Assembly
An unlimited number of eligible furniture items can be delivered for a single flat rate, per shipping address. These items will be delivered by our In-Home Delivery & Assembly service provider where items are brought into your home, unpacked and assembled (some exclusions apply) and the packaging is responsibly removed.
Eligible items will show ""Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery"" on the product page.
The exact shipping charge is based on your location, and delivery times vary based on item availability. For more details, please see our Shipping page.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
Within 30 days, you may return most items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and cheque refunds over $100 will be issued as a company cheque (may take 14 business days from time of request). Please note that returned items must be in new condition.
Knife returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage) may require extra information and safety instructions. To initiate your return, please contact us at 1-855-860-1081 or visit us at your local store.
- Personalized or monogrammed items
- Special-order items
- Food products
- Used or soiled items and items damaged through normal wear and tear
- Final Sale items ending in .99, .97, .98
- Gift cards
How to Begin a Return
Stores: You can return most items to your local Williams Sonoma location. An original receipt, gift receipt or order number is required—our stores will not accept returns or exchanges without proof of purchase.
Return by phone: Our customer care associates are ready to help, please call 1-855-860-1081. For oversized items please call us for more details.
Some restrictions apply, see our full Returns Policy.