Paderno Spiralizer 4-Blade
A customer favourite gets even more versatile! Equipped with four blades, this Paderno Spiralizer transforms vegetables into thin "angel-hair" strands as well as spiral cuts, shoestrings and ribbon "noodles." Another plus is an accessory for creating accordion cuts. The 4-blade Spiralizer is sold separately or in a set with The Spiralizer Cookbook or The Spiralizer Cookbook 2.0, which include expert tips, step-by-step techniques and 20 recipes for every meal of the day.
- Includes four stainless-steel blades: angel-hair shredder, chipper, fine shredder and straight blade, plus a pin accessory to use with the blades to create accordion cuts.
- Improved blade design produces a small spaghetti-size core for less food waste.
- Compact design collapses into base for easy storage.
- Enclosed storage compartment protects blades from dripping juices.
- Handle can be turned to accommodate both right-handed and left-handed users.
- Clear lid doubles as a tray to catch ribbons and strands as they're cut.
- Use with firm fruits and vegetables, including apples, potatoes, carrots, cucumber, zucchini and more.
- Available as a set with The Spiralizer Cookbook or The Spiralizer Cookbook 2.0.
- Strong, durable BPA-free plastic construction.
- Angel-hair blade creates extra-fine spiral strands.
- Shredder blade cuts long, spaghetti-like spiral strands.
- Chipper blade produces long, thick spiral strands.
- Straight blade cuts long, ribbon-like strands.
- Pin accessory works with the blades to create accordion cuts.
- Extra-wide blade plates are easy to insert and remove—just slide in or out.
- Integral storage compartment for holding blades.
- Powerful suction feet for stability with easy-release tabs.
- Hand operated—no batteries or AC outlet necessary.
- Easily disassembles for cleaning.
- 9 1/2" x 6" x 5 3/4" high.
- Made in China.
- Disassemble tool and blades and wash in warm water with mild detergent or place on the upper rack of a dishwasher.
- Be cautious when washing the blades, as they are very sharp and should not be touched directly.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.