Williams Sonoma Mini Rub Set, Potlatch
Our sampler of potlatch rubs is inspired by the natural botanical seasonings that Pacific Northwest Indians once used to prepare salmon for their ceremonial feasts. Packaged in mini tins, the collection of seasonings includes our Classic flavour plus three lively twists: Spicy, Citrus Ginger and Lemon Garlic . Each variation is delicious with salmon and complements other seafood, pork and chicken too.
Spicy: Showcases the classic, rich potlatch flavour of red peppers and herbs, but with a kick of heat.
Citrus Ginger: Combines the bright flavours of oranges with the kick of ginger, a touch of cane sugar and spices – coriander, paprika, turmeric and red pepper
Lemon Garlic: Tangy lemon and savoury garlic with fragrant turmeric and cardamom.
Classic: A mildly spicy blend of fragrant paprika, crushed red peppers and chili pepper rounded out with oregano, basil and coriander.
- Set of four 1.5-oz. tins, one of each flavour.
- Made in USA.
- Spicy Potlach: Salt, crushed red pepper, paprika, chile pepper, oregano, basil coriander, ground red pepper, safflower oil.
- Citrus Ginger: Ginger, kosher salt, crystallized orange (evaporated cane juice, citric acid, orange juice, orange oil, ascorbic acid [vitamin C], orange peel, black pepper, cane sugar, coriander, paprika, cilantro, India turmeric, citric acid, orange oil, red pepper.
- Lemon Garlic: Kosher salt, garlic, crystallized lemon (citric acid, evaporated cane juice, lemon oil, lemon juice, ascorbic acid [vitamin C]), black pepper, roasted garlic, parsley, India turmeric, Guatemalan cardamom, fennel, lemon oil, citric acid, safflower oil.
- Classic: Kosher salt, paprika, crushed red pepper, chili pepper, oregano, basil, coriander, safflower oil.
- These products are prepared and packaged using machines that may come in contact with wheat/gluten, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, eggs, milk, soy.
Rub 2 tsp. potlatch seasoning into 1-lb. salmon fillets before grilling or baking. It's also delicious rubbed into steaks or blended with safflower oil and used to baste chicken, pork or turkey.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.