Littledeer Serving Scoop
Designed by Canadian inventor and designer Tom Littledeer, this beautifully carved utensil has fluid shapes inspired by canoe paddles. Each tool is handcrafted from a single piece of North American maple and smoothly finished.
- Serving scoop spoon is designed for serving grains, sauces and mashed potatoes.
- Handcrafted from solid North American maple, a durable, bacteria-resistant hardwood that’s ideal for the kitchen.
- Safe for use with nonstick finishes, glass and porcelain.
- 12" long.
- Made in Canada.
- To prevent wood from drying out, rub with food-safe mineral oil as needed.
- Rub with steel wool to smooth out any roughness that can occur over time.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.