KAI My First Knife
Safe knife skills are an essential part of teaching children how to cook. Made by one of Japan's leading cutlery manufacturers, this is the perfect starter knife for kids who enjoy helping out in the kitchen. Designed to keep young hands safe, it features a serrated rounded-tip blade and a handle shaped to encourage the proper grip.
- High-carbon stainless-steel blade with serrated edge (safer than a straight edge).
- Hollow-ground indentations in blade help prevent food from sticking.
- Rounded blade tip and heel for safety.
- Rounded, thermoplastic rubber handle is easy for small hands to hold and contoured to encourage a correct grip.
- Ambidextrous handle works for both right- and left-handed chefs.
- Includes knife skills booklet.
- Made by Kai, exclusively for Williams Sonoma.
- 4"-long blade, 6 1/2"-long handle.
- 4 oz.
- Made in China.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.