This old-fashioned tool, whose name means “half-moon” in Italian, is still an international favourite for quick chopping.
- Using an easy, two-handed rocking motion, you can swiftly chop or mince onions, garlic and herbs, significantly reducing prep time.
- Two curved, hand-sharpened stainless-steel blades glide easily through herbs, vegetables and nuts.
- Strong beechwood handles are easy to grip and keep your hands and knuckles away from the blades.
- A Williams Sonoma exclusive.
- Stainless-steel construction.
- 5 1/2” long blade.
- Hand wash.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.