Zwilling Kanren 5 1/2" Prep Knife
Named after the Japanese word for "connection," Zwilling's Kanren collection unites German engineering with Japanese craftsmanship. Hand-honed Honbazuke blades slice, dice, chop and carve with scalpel-like sharpness thanks to high performance carbide stainless-steel. Triple-riveted Micarta handles feature Zwilling's signature curved bolster, promoting a secure grip and comfortable, fatigue-free cutting.
- Versatile 5 1/2" prep knife is perfectly sized for a range of tasks, from chopping and slicing to peeling and deveining shrimp.
- 48-layer Damascus-style blade is hand honed in high performance stainless-steel for remarkable corrosion-, stain- and chip–resistance.
- Zwilling's signature curved bolster and black linen Micarta handle are ergonomically designed for safe, comfortable handling.
- Handcrafted in Seki, Japan.
- 5 1/2" blade, 4 1/2" handle.
- 4.3 oz.
- Made in Japan.
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing once a week, you should not need to sharpen your knife more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener designed to sharpen at a 15-degree angle or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.