Zwilling J.A. Henckels Pro Rocking Santoku Knife
Our Zwilling Pro collection offers ultimate comfort, security and precision in the hand, thanks to a special arched bolster designed by architect Matteo Thun that promotes a perfect thumb grip. This multipurpose knife excels for both Western rocking cuts and Asian chop cuts. Its broad blade is also handy for transferring cut ingredients to a bowl or pan.
- All-purpose knife for chopping and slicing meat, fish and vegetables, with hollow-ground blade depressions to reduce friction and minimize sticking.
- Precision forged using Zwilling’s Sigmaforge process, resulting in an exceptionally hard yet flexible blade.
- Zwilling’s Friodur ice-hardening technique results in a harder, sharper blade that is corrosion resistant and highly elastic.
- Precise lasers are used to ensure each blade’s edge is at the optimal cutting angle for maximum sharpness.
- Arched bolster perfectly supports the thumb for ultimate comfort, safety and precise handling.
- Made in Germany by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, founded in 1731.
- 5" Rocking Santoku: 5"-long blade, 4 3/4"-long handle; 11 oz.
- 7" Rocking Santoku: 7"-long blade, 5"-long handle; 11.2 oz.
- Bolster design allows the full length of the blade to be sharpened, from tip to end.
- Sleek ergonomic ABS resin handle is triple riveted to the blade and contoured for a secure, comfortable grip.
- Made in Germany.
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife except a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener – or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.