Wüsthof Gourmet 18-Piece Knife Block Set
In its seventh-generation of family ownership, Wüsthof has been making some of the finest kitchen cutlery in the world since 1814. The Gourmet line features precision stainless-steel blades that resist stains and rust and hold an exceedingly sharp edge.
- This set includes all the most common kitchen knives, as well as some specialty knives for more advanced prep work. Also included is a 6-piece steak knife set.
- The stamped blades are made of high-carbon stainless-steel for top performance and durability.
- Triple-riveted high-impact plastic handles provide a secure, comfortable grip.
- Handsome hardwood block safely stores 17 items and is gentle on knives' edges.
- Knives are made in Germany.
- Knife block is made in China.
18-Piece Set includes:
- 2 1/4" peeling knife.
- 2 3/4" trimming knife.
- 2 1/2" paring knife.
- 3" paring knife.
- 4 1/2" utility knife.
- Six 4 1/2" steak knives.
- 5" spreader.
- 5" hollow-edge santoku.
- 8" bread knife.
- 8" chef's knife.
- Honing steel.
- Kitchen shears.
- 17-slot storage block.
Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.
- 2 1/4" Peeling Knife: 2 1/4"-long blade, 4"-long handle; 1 oz.
- 2 3/4" Trimming Knife : 2 3/4"-long blade, 4"-long handle; 1 oz.
- 2 1/2" Paring Knife: 2 1/2"-long blade, 4"-long handle; 1 oz.
- 3" Paring Knife: 3"-long blade, 4"-long handle; 1 oz.
- Steak Knife (6): 4 1/2"-long blade, 4 1/4"-long handle; 1.75 oz.
- 4 1/2" Utility Knife: 4 1/2"-long blade, 4 1/2"-long handle; 1.75 oz.
- 5" Spreader: 5"-long blade, 4 1/2"-long handle; 1.75 oz.
- 5" Hollow-Edge Santoku: 5"-long blade, 4 3/4"-long handle; 2 oz.
- 8" Bread Knife: 8"-long blade, 4 3/4"-long handle; 3.5 oz.
- 8" Chef's Knife: 8"-long blade, 5"-long handle; 6.25 oz.
- Honing Steel: 9"-long blade, 4 1/2"-long handle; 6.5 oz.
- Kitchen Shears: 8" long; 3.75 oz.
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.