Wüsthof Classic 2-Piece Santoku Knife Set
Sure to become kitchen essentials, these Wüsthof Classic santoku knives excel at thinly slicing vegetables, mincing onions and herbs and chopping small cuts of meat. The high-carbon steel blades have shallow oval-shaped indentations that prevent food from sticking – even starchy vegetables. Each knife features a full tang that's triple riveted to the ergonomic handle for exceptional durability and control.
- Set includes 5" and 7" santoku knives.
- Knives are precision forged from single piece of high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Hollow-edge blades are ideal for slicing fresh produce without sticking.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Full tangs are triple riveted to ergonomic POM handles for exceptional durability and control.
- 5" Santoku: 5" blade; 4 1/2" handle; 6.5 oz.
- 7" Santoku: 7" blade, 4 1/2" handle; 8.32 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal and glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Avoid using cleaners that contain bleach and citrus extracts.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing once a week, knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in safe place to protect edge and prevent injury.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.