Wüsthof Classic 2-Piece Carving Set, White
Update your knife collection with this 2-piece carving set that combines Wüsthof's renowned German craftsmanship with modern white ergonomic handles. Perfect for carving the holiday bird or any meat or poultry, the knife features a curved high-carbon-steel blade to help you follow the contours of meat on the bone while the sturdy carving fork holds meat securely in place.
- Set includes an 9" carving knife and a 12 1/2" carving fork.
- Each piece is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Knife's curved blade facilitates carving around the bone; the blade has hollow-ground depressions to reduce friction for even slicing.
- Curved fork holds meat in place for steady carving and slicing.
- Full tangs are triple riveted to the handles for exceptional durability and control.
- Durable white polymer handles are contoured to provide a comfortable grip.
- Knife: 9"-long blade; 4 1/2"-long handle; 5.3 oz.
- Fork: 10 1/2"-long; 5.3 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.