Wüsthof Classic Ikon 2-Piece Santoku Knife Set
Forged from a single piece of high-carbon steel, these santoku knives are deftly proportioned for precision tasks like mincing and paper-thin slicing. Each Wüsthof Classic Ikon knife features a sleek contemporary profile, with a unique double-bolster design for professional-quality heft and handling. The shallow oval-shaped indentations on the blades prevent food from sticking – even starchy vegetables. This two-piece set includes 5" and 7" santoku knives to equip you for prepping a wide variety of ingredients, from herbs to vegetables to meat.
- Set includes 5" and 7" santoku knives.
- Knives are precision forged from single piece of high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Hollow-edge blades are ideal for slicing fresh produce without sticking.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Full tangs are triple riveted to handles for exceptional durability and control.
- Recessed bolster facilitates honing and sharpening entire length of cutting edge; heel bolster provides extra balance.
- Sleek contoured POM handles are designed for comfortable grip.
- 5" Santoku: 5" blade; 4 1/2" handle; 7 oz.
- 7" Santoku: 7" blade; 4 1/2" handle; 8.8 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal and glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Avoid using cleaners that contain bleach and citrus extracts.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing once a week, knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in safe place to protect edge and prevent injury.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.