Wüsthof Classic Ikon 5 1/2" Boning Knife
Crafted and hand honed in Germany, this stylish knife by Wüsthof features a narrow blade designed for the detail work of separating flesh from bone. Use it to bone a breast of chicken or to prepare a crown roast.
- Knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Narrow blade curves inward for maximum control when removing meat and poultry from the bone and has a sharp, tapered point for trimming fat and cutting tendons.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Full tang is triple riveted to the handle for exceptional durability and control.
- A recessed bolster facilitates honing and sharpening the entire length of the cutting edge; a heel bolster provides added balance.
- Sleek contoured handle is made of smooth polypropylene.
- 5 1/2"-long blade.
- 5"-long handle.
- 4.8 oz.
- Made in Germany.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.