Williams Sonoma Tapered Olivewood Rolling Pin
The choice of countless professional pastry chefs, this tapered olivewood rolling pin offers outstanding manoeuvreability and a sensitive feel. The angled ends facilitate shaping the dough, while the flat, slim centre lets you roll it to a smooth finish at the desired thickness.
- Ideal for all types of dough.
- Lightweight, tapered design is easy to manoeuvre and pivot to create perfect rounds of pastry.
- Long, slender proportions allow you to flip rolled dough over pin and ease it gently into baking pan.
- Crafted from hand-finished solid olivewood.
- Due to natural colour variations inherent in the wood, no two pins are exactly alike.
- 3/4" to 1 1/2" diam., 20" long.
- 1 lb.
- Made in China.
- Dry thoroughly.
- Occasionally rub pin with food-safe, seed-based oil to protect and condition wood.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.