Williams Sonoma Straight Olivewood Rolling Pin
The choice of many professional pastry chefs, this French-style olivewood pin is a simple, straight cylinder that rolls smoothly across dough. Ideal for everything from cookie dough to puff pastry, it provides the precise feel and exceptional control required for shaping and rolling dough to an even thickness.
- Ideal for all types of dough, from sugar cookie dough and buttery puff pastry to airy focaccia dough.
- Classic design ensures optimal manoeuvreability and precise control.
- Makes it easy to roll dough to a consistent thickness.
- Crafted from hand-finished solid olivewood.
- Due to natural colour variations inherent in the wood, no two pins are exactly alike.
- 2" diam., 18 1/2" long.
- 1 lb. 7 oz.
- Made in China.
- Dry thoroughly.
- Occasionally rub pin with food-safe, seed-based oil to protect and condition wood.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.