Williams Sonoma Essential Carving Board, Maple
Our ingenious maple carving board is an essential partner for roasted or grilled meats and poultry. Designed to neatly channel juices away from foods, it features ten narrow recessed wells that connect to deep centre and perimeter grooves. Use the smooth side of the reversible board for chopping and mincing—or as a presentation piece.
- Crafted of American hard rock maple with a natural beeswax finish.
- Multifunctional design for carving, prep and presentation.
- Generous 24" x 18" size accommodates large turkeys, hams and roasts.
- Traditional edgegrain construction ensures long-wearing durability.
- Deep perimeter and centre grooves collect flavourful juices for making sauces and gravies.
- Integral grips ensure easy lifting and carrying for both right- and left-handed users.
- Made in USA.
- 24" x 18" x 1 1/2" high.
- 18 lb.
- Made in USA.
- Season your board with a food-grade mineral oil before first use.
- To season the board, start by slightly warming the mineral oil. Use a clean, dry cloth to apply the oil in the direction of the wood grain. Allow the oil to soak in, then repeat with another application. After allowing the board to dry, wipe off any excess oil.
- Hand wash with hot, soapy water. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not soak or submerge the board in water.
- Occasionally rub with a food-safe mineral oil to keep wood from drying out.
- To sanitize, wash the board with a solution of one part vinegar to five parts water.
- Remove odors by rubbing the board with kosher or table salt and half a lemon. Let sit for two to three minutes, then wipe clean with a damp cloth. Remove excess moisture with a clean paper towel, then stand the board on end to air dry.
- Store in a dry area away from extreme temperatures.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.