Williams Sonoma Barrel Marble Rolling Pin
A great choice for everything from pie crust and cookie dough to yeast dough, this classic American-style rolling pin is one of the easiest and most efficient for home bakers to use. The hand-finished marble barrel rolls smoothly without sticking or tearing while the cool stone helps prevent overworking.
- Ideal for all types of dough, from pizza dough and sugar cookie dough to buttery puff pastry.
- Classic two-handle design ensures optimal manoeuvreability and precise control.
- Solid marble helps keep dough cool while its weight improves rolling efficiency.
- Crafted from hand-finished solid marble with stainless-steel rolling rod and black walnut handles.
- Due to natural colour variations inherent in the stone and wood, no two pins are exactly alike.
- 2 3/4" diam., 10" long barrel; 18 1/2" long overall.
- 5 lb. 7 oz.
- Made in China.
- Use with chilled marble rolling board for enhanced cooling.
- Dry thoroughly.
- Occasionally rub handles with food-safe, seed-based oil to protect and condition wood.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.