Williams Sonoma Traditionaltouch™ Loaf Pan
Turn out perfect quick breads, yeast breads and pound cakes time after time in our professional-weight loaf pan. Made in the USA, the pan is fashioned from heavy-gauge aluminum-coated steel to promote even baking for consistent results.
- Commercial-grade aluminized steel distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results.
- Won't corrode or rust, even with heavy use.
- Coated wire reinforcement along the rim maximizes durability and resistance to rust and warping.
- Folded construction enhances strength.
- Made exclusively for Williams Sonoma in the USA.
- 1 lb. Pan: 8" x 4 1/2" x 2 3/4" high.
- 1 lb. 8 oz. Pan: 10" x 5" x 3" high.
- Made in USA.
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash the pans in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Due to this bakeware's heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring the oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Pan will darken slightly with use. This is normal and will enhance its performance.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.