Staub Cast-Iron Everything Pan
Staub's innovative enamel coating takes cast-iron cooking to the next level with improved performance, style and durability. Ideal for braising and slow-cooking, this versatile, attractive pan transitions seamlessly from the oven to the table. The glass lid fits snugly to retain heat and moisture while allowing you to monitor food.
- Heavyweight enameled cast iron transfers and retains heat evenly.
- Specially formulated black matte interior enamel contains traces of quartz, giving it additional heat resistance and a rougher surface that results in better browning.
- Multicoat enameling creates a glossy, vibrantly coloured majolique finish that resembles fine ceramics.
- Resistant to rust, chipping and cracking, the coating requires no additional seasoning like standard cast-iron pieces.
- Glass lid with stainless-steel handle provides tight seal that locks in moisture, ensuring tender, juicy results.
- Made in France.
- 3 1/2-qt. cap.
- 12" diam., 15 1/4" long with handles, 5 1/2" high with lid.
- 11 lb. with lid.
- Made in France.
- Durable enameled finish resists rust, chipping and cracking.
- Requires no seasoning.
- Heat-resistant, stainless-steel handle on lid is easy to grasp.
- Large loop cast-iron handles on braiser provide secure, comfortable grip, even when you're wearing oven mitts.
- Heat-retaining cast iron keeps food warm at the table.
- Compatible with all cooktops, including induction.
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe up to 500°F.
- Grill and freezer-safe.
- For best results, use low to medium heat.
- When using high heat, bring pan slowly to high temperature.
- Use plastic, wood or nylon utensils only; metal utensils may damage enamel.
- Enamel may chip or crack if banged against hard surfaces.
- Handles and knobs can become very hot. Always use pot holders or gloves when handling.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Stubborn stains can be removed by soaking pot for a few minutes in hot soapy water.
- Completely dry pan before storing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents, bleach or abrasive cleaners.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.