Smeg Electric Kettle 3D Logo
Italian-based SMEG is known for its '50s retro-look appliances designed in collabouration with some of the world's top architects. This electric kettle combines iconic mid-century style with modern features. Choose from a selection of luscious colours that match other SMEG appliances for a coordinated collection.
- 360° swivel base.
- Auto-shutoff when water reaches boil and when kettle lifted from base.
- Easy-to-read water-level indicators in both cups and litres.
- Soft-opening lid prevents the sudden release of steam.
- Removable, washable stainless-steel limescale filter.
- Model #KLF03.
- Stainless-steel with powder-coated enamel finish that resists scratches, stains and corrosion.
- Concealed heating element to prevent lime scale buildup.
- Built-in cord wrap for safety.
- 6 3/4" diam., 9 3/4" high; 3 lb.
- 56-oz. cap.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Wipe clean with damp cloth.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.