Smeg Espresso Machine
Inspired by Italy's passion for espresso, the SMEG espresso maker delivers authentic espresso in iconic Italian style. Taking up little space on your counter, this slim machine brews a rich shot of espresso and steams milk for making a velvety cappuccino. Italy-based SMEG is known for its 1950s-retro-style appliances designed in collaboration with some of the world's top architects.
- Manual espresso machine brews single or double espresso.
- Adjustable cappuccino system with frother prepares thick milk foam for making cappuccinos and caffè lattes.
- Easy controls with three backlit buttons that select your drink and adjust preferred settings.
- Removable stainless-steel cup tray accommodates tall glasses or mugs.
- Works with ground coffee and paper pods.
- Includes three filters (1 cup, 2 cups, paper pods) and a measuring scoop/tamper.
- Thermoblock heating system for fast heat-up.
- Auto shut-off for energy savings.
- Flow-stop function to customize your coffee length.
- Anti-slip feet provide stability during use.
- Choose from a selection of colours that match other SMEG appliances for a coordinated collection.
- 6" x 13" x 12" high.
- 1-qt. cap. water tank with optional water filter.
- 11 lb.
- 15 bars of pump pressure.
- Metal wrap and plastic housing with chrome-plated base.
- Stainless-steel cup holder and passive cup warmer.
- Removable rear water tank with large opening for easy refilling.
- Stainless-steel porta filter and frame.
- Chrome Zama steam lever.
- Adjustable coffee temperature.
- Adjustable water hardness.
- Hot-water dispensing.
- Decalcification system alert tells you when it's time to decalcify machine.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Clean the body of the machine and the removable drip tray with a damp cloth.
- Clean the filter baskets regularly under running water. If holes are clogged, clean them with a pin or a brush.
- Wash the cappuccino frother immediately after use in warm water.
- The group head should be rinsed out after 200 coffees by flushing about 2 cups of water through it. To do this, press the coffee button without loading ground coffee or a pod.
- Clean the water tank about once a month with a damp cloth and mild detergent.
- The machine will alert you with an orange indicator light when it's time to descale.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.