Smeg Drip Coffee Maker
Serve delicious drip coffee with a splash of style. Italian-based SMEG is known for '50s retro-look appliances designed in collaboration with some of the world's top architects. This SMEG drip coffee maker combines iconic mid-century style with convenient features like auto start and aroma control, so you can brew a cup tailored to your taste and schedule.
- Choose from two aroma settings to create your preferred coffee strength: Delicate (default) or Intense.
- Auto Start feature lets you set a time to begin brewing, so you can wake up to your favourite brew.
- 1–4 cup setting for brewing smaller quantities.
- Easy-to-use LED control panel has digital clock display.
- 10-cup glass carafe; lid for carafe opens further back.
- Keep Warm plate automatically keeps coffee warm for 60 minutes.
- Option to turn off audible sound.
- Colours match other SMEG appliances.
- The white SMEG coffee maker can be found only at Williams Sonoma.
- Model #DCF02.
- 9 3/4" x 10" x 14 1/4" high.
- 7 lb. 8 oz.
- 1 1/2-qt. (1.4-litre) water tank.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to US electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Permanent filter.
- Clear water level indicator lets you easily see how much water is in tank.
- Anti-drip valve system located on filter holder.
- Three water hardness settings.
- Decalcify signal indicates when it's time to descale coffee maker using automatic descale cycle.
- Steel with powder-coat enamel finish resists scratches, stains and corrosion.
- Nonslip feet.
- Plastic chrome handle and base.
- Includes measuring scoop.
- Wipe exterior clean with a damp cloth.
- Rinse filter and filter holder under running water or clean in the dishwasher.
- Hand-wash carafe in hot, soapy water with a soft brush. Rinse and dry thoroughly.
- Machine signals when it's time to descale using the automatic descale cycle (depending on water hardness setting).
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.