Silpat Silicone Cookie Sheet Liners
Before baking your next batch of cookies or sticky buns, cover the baking sheet with this flexible nonstick liner from France and enjoy the difference it makes.
- Reusable silicone-coated sheet developed for French patisseries.
- Lay it on the baking sheet for an instant nonstick baking surface; does not need to be greased.
- Provides an excellent surface for rolling out pastry dough.
- Rolls up for compact storage.
- Quarter-sheet liner: 11 3/4" x 8 1/4"
- Half-sheet liner: 16 1/4" x 12 1/2"
- Cookie sheet liner: 17" x 12 1/4"
- Jelly roll liner: 13 1/2" x 8 1/2"
- Made in France
- Oven safe to 480°F.
- Place liner on a standard cookie sheet with the smooth side facing up; textured side prevents it from slipping.
- Do not use with an insulated cookie sheet, as this will interfere with heat conduction.
- After baking, allow baked goods to cool before removing; lift the liner's corner to dislodge.
- Do not use as a cutting surface.
- Roll for storage; do not fold.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.