Shun Classic Kitchen Shears
These Japanese-made shears are among the most useful tools for the kitchen. Offering one serrated and one straight blade, they're ideal for a multitude of tasks – from trimming meats and slicing dried fruit to shaping parchment for baking pans.
- Stainless-steel blades: one straight and one serrated.
- Design features a built-in jar opener, nutcracker and bottle opener.
- Composite handles are ridged for a secure grip.
- Halves separate for easy cleaning.
- Crafted by Kershaw, a Japanese company that has produced fine cutlery for more than 90 years.
- 9" long overall.
- 5 oz.
- Handcrafted in Japan.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Sharpen at home using a sharpener designed for scissors, or have them sharpened by a professional.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.