Shun 6 1/2" Master Utility Knife
The Shun Classic Master Utility Knife is longer and wider than most utility knives, so it functions more like a do-it-all chef's knife in the kitchen. Light and agile, it features a super-sharp blade with a gently curved belly that excels for rocking cuts and mincing. The comfortable D-shaped handle offers strength and control.
- VG-MAX "super steel" blade is clad on each side with 34 microthin layers of stainless-steel, creating a variegated look reminiscent of a Damascus-style blade.
- Exceedingly sharp cutting edge is long lasting and easy to maintain.
- Durable PakkaWood handle resists moisture and features D-shape to sit comfortably in the hand.
- NSF-certified knife meets high-level safety standards for professional kitchens.
- Handcrafted in Japan.
- 6 1/2" blade, 5" handle.
- 4.9 oz.
- Handcrafted in Japan.
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal and glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach and citrus extracts.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing once a week, you should not need to sharpen knife more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener designed to sharpen at a 16° angle or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.