Update Your Table with Le Creuset Dinnerware
Feeding friends and family is an exceptional way to enjoy quality time with the people you love. Whether you're serving pizza delivered from a local shop or you're pulling out all the stops for a from-scratch gourmet meal, having dinnerware that matches your style is a must.
Use this guide to learn more about Le Creuset dinnerware and how it can be your go-to for everyday meals and special occasions like dinner parties.
What is Le Creuset Dinnerware?
Le Creuset is a French company founded in 1925. Since then, the brand has become synonymous with high-quality cookware; mainly heavy cast iron enamel pots that are designed to give professional and home cooks a lifetime of service. While their Dutch ovens, casserole dishes and saucepans are what the brand is known for by most, they also make fine dinnerware that meets the company's exacting standards for quality and durability. Here are a few things you should know about dinnerware from Le Creuset:
- Dishes from Le Creuset come in many of the same beloved colors as their cookware. You can find styles and finishes that match your existing tableware and complement your flatware and utensils too.
- Le Creuset dishes are heavy and durable, making them a smart buy for day to day use at home with your family.
- Most Le Creuset dishes can tolerate heat up to 500-degrees. Warm your plates quickly before serving friends and family so plated food isn't cold.
- You can put Le Creuset dinnerware pieces in the dishwasher. They're also microwave and freezer-safe. As with all dishes, avoid rapid temperature changes, like taking a plate from the freezer and putting it into a 500-degree oven.
What Should I Buy?
Le Creuset offers a wide range of dinnerware products that fit any table setting and help you provide years of meals. Here are a few different ways you can shop for Le Creuset dishes and dinnerware:
- Choose your desired color. Le Creuset offers many beautiful color options ranging from bright and bold to subdued and neutral. Pair your new dinnerware with your favorite servingware pieces for a stylish casual or more formal table setting.
- Shop for a set. 16-piece place settings are a great starting point for building a beautiful table for every meal.
- Look for individual pieces that you need. You can find plates, coffee mugs, cereal bowls, soup bowls, pasta bowls, serving bowls and more in a variety of colors.
Bring classic French style to your table with Le Creuset dinnerware in a wide range of colors and styles. Shop for a set or buy individual pieces to match your Le Creuset cookware, your favorite serving pieces and your tried-and-true table setting.