Select Zwilling J.A. Henckels Knives for Your Kitchen
Outfit your kitchen with Zwilling J.A. Henckels knives to discover why pros and home cooks alike love this line. The German knife maker has been creating superlative cutlery since 1731, when the founder registered his new business with a registry of cutlers in the town of Solingen, Germany. Known as The City of Blades, Solingen has since been home to generations of some of the world's best knife makers. See how a set of Henckels knives can bring the same blade skill to your home.
Must-Have Top Quality Knives
Zwilling J.A. Henckels knives are must-haves in terms of quality and range of styles. There are a few essentials every home requires. Shop now to select excellent ones for your home.
- A chef's knife is a basic for almost everyone. With a medium-sized blade and balanced handle of about the same length or a little shorter, this knife handles meat, veggies, fruit and herbs or garlic.
- A paring knife takes care of the smaller ingredients. This is an easier knife to use on your herbs. It makes short work of fruit or anything you might peel in hand, like a potato or cucumber.
- Bread knives are required if you love fresh whole loaves, bake pan loaves at home or craft sandwiches piled high with meats, cheese or vegetables.
Versatility in A Pro Level Knife Set
Zwilling J.A. Henckels is recognized for its wonderful pro-level knives. By partnering with high-profile design pros to enhance Zwilling's already incredible knife silhouettes, the Pro range belongs in every home where cooking is a regular pleasure.
- The Zwilling Pro series is designed by Italian architect Matteo Thun.
- The handle is contoured to offer a thumb grip that allows you more control over precise cuts. This ergonomic mold is meant to facilitate professional level knife skills, even if you're a novice who just likes to put together a good meal.
- A specially arched bolster makes sharpening and care quick and easy while offering solid balance for the knife.
Sturdy, heavy knife with broad, strong blade and fine cutting edge. The all-rounder for professionals and hobby chefs suitable for chopping herbs, cutting vegetables, slicing and dicing fish and meat. Can be used in the circular, rocking and chopping motion.
Building A Personalized Set
Build your Henckels knife set by choosing to order block sets or by curating each knife based on your needs.
- If you already own a block set, shop in-drawer sets for stylish storage and organization.
- Look for specialty items like petite chef knives that come close to the size of paring knives or cleavers with a hole in the blade just like a butcher's version.
- Don't forget to grab a pair of kitchen scissors to match your knives.
For a full selection of all of Zwilling J.A. Henckels, shop Williams Sonoma today.