Rolling Pins For Bakers of All Skill Levels
Whether you're a beginner or have been baking for years, there are some tools you'll need in your kitchen. The rolling pins at Williams Sonoma Canada are baking must-haves for rolling out pie, pastry and cookie dough. They're also great for making homemade pizza. Browse the collection of rollers at Williams Sonoma Canada to find the right style for your household.
Types of Rolling Pins
The baking pins in this collection come in a wide range of shape and material options to suit bakers of all skill levels. Start by selecting the shape you're most comfortable with. After settling on a barrel, straight or tapered baking pin, you'll also have a choice of three material options.
- Barrel pins feature a thick roller and handles on either side. These classic-handled styles are great for beginners as they're easy to use and require less force to roll out dough.
- Straight pins are ideal for rolling out large batches of sugar cookies or family-sized pizza dough, as there are no handles to get in the way of the rolling surface. Bakers will roll by pushing the pin with the heel of their hand rather than pushing by the handles.
- Tapered pins are thin and taper out towards either end. They're lightweight and allow for expert maneuverability but can be a little tricky for beginners to use.
- Classic wooden pins come in a range of shape and size options and have smooth finishes that resist sticking. Choose from maple or olivewood styles to complement other wooden kitchen tools, like serving spoons.
- Marble pins stay naturally cool and prevent sticking and overworking. They look great in marble utensil holders.
- Aluminum pins are incredibly lightweight and easy to control.
Shop for rolling pins at Williams Sonoma Canada to facilitate your baking tasks. Choose from barrel, straight or tapered pins depending on your skill level and personal preferences. With wood, marble and aluminum options to choose from, it's easy to find baking tools you'll love to use and that match with the rest of your kitchen utensils.