Ruffoni Historia Copper 7-Piece Cookware Set with Acorn Finials
Hand hammered by master coppersmiths in the Italian Alps, this cookware set brings the spectacular beauty and outstanding performance of Ruffoni copper to your kitchen. Each piece is crafted from a single sheet of copper, then lined with durable nonreactive tin. A sculptural acorn-shaped brass finial crowns each domed lid.
- Crafted of hand-hammered copper for excellent heat conductivity.
- Interior is lined with durable nonreactive tin.
- Tin-lined copper lids are topped with hand-cast brass acorn finials.
- Fry pan lid fits chef's pan.
- Riveted brass handles.
- Made in Italy.
7-piece set includes:
- 10" fry pan with lid.
- 2 1/2-qt. saucepan with lid.
- 4-qt. chef's pan.
- 4 3/4-qt. stockpot with lid.
Please note: Lids are counted as individual pieces.
- 10" fry pan: 10 1/2" diam., 4 1/2" high; 4 lb. 2 oz. with lid.
- 2 1/2-qt. saucepan: 7" diam., 4 1/2" high; 2 lb. 11 oz. with lid.
- 4-qt. chef's pan: 10 1/2" diam., 6 3/4" high; 3 lb. 4 oz.
- 4 3/4-qt. stockpot: 11" diam., 6 3/4" high; 4 lb. 9 oz. with lid.
- Made in Italy.
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops.
- To protect tin lining from damage, do not heat pan empty or at temperatures above 450°F.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching tin lining.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dry immediately with a soft cloth.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Copper will develop a rich patina over time. This will not affect the pan's cooking performance. To keep the exterior looking new, use copper polish or a combination of lemon and salt.
- Tin lining protects food from reacting with copper but will become discolored with use. Depending on the frequency of use and types of food cooked, the tin lining may eventually need to be replaced. To prolong the liner's usefulness, avoid cooking acidic ingredients in tin-lined cookware.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.