Ruffoni Historia Braiser with Lovebirds Finial, 4-Qt.
Hand hammered by master coppersmiths at the Ruffoni workshop in the Italian Alps, this copper braising pan excels for stovetop browning and transitions smoothly to the oven for slow, even simmering. The finely detailed lovebirds atop the lid watch over the oven-to-table presentation.
- 4 1/2-qt. cap.
- Crafted of hand-hammered copper for excellent heat conductivity
- Interior is lined with durable, nonreactive tin.
- Domed, tin-lined copper lid is topped with hand-cast bronze lovebirds knob plated in brass – a Williams Sonoma exclusive
- Riveted handles are made of brass-plated bronze
- Made in Italy
- 11" diam., 3" high
- 4 1/2-qt. cap
- 5 lb. 14 oz. with lid
- Made in Italy
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops; not compatible with induction cooktops.
- Oven safe to 430°F.
- To protect the tin lining from damage, do not heat the pot empty or at temperatures above 430°F.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the tin lining.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Hand-wash; dry immediately with a soft cloth.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Copper will develop a rich patina over time. This will not affect the pan's cooking performance. To keep the exterior looking new, use a copper polish or a combination of lemon and salt.
- The tin lining protects foods from reacting with copper but will become discoloured over time. This is normal. Depending on the frequency of use and types of food cooked, the tin lining may eventually have to be replaced. To prolong the lining's usefulness, avoid cooking acidic ingredients in your tin-lined cookware.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.