Cookie Crumb Crust
- 1 1⁄4 cups cookie crumbs, such as graham crackers, chocolate wafers or gingersnaps
- 5 Tbs. unsalted butter, melted
- 3 Tbs. sugar
- Preheat an oven to 350°F.
- In a bowl, combine the cookie crumbs, butter and sugar and stir until the crumbs are well moistened. Pat the mixture firmly and evenly into the bottom and all the way up the sides of a 9-inch pie pan or dish.
- Bake until the crust is firm, about 5 minutes. For a firmer, crunchier crust, bake for 5 minutes more.
- Adapted from Williams-Sonoma Collection Series, Pie & Tart, by Carolyn Beth Weil (Simon & Schuster, 2003).
Sorry, we couldn't find any products.