Wüsthof Crafter 7" Hollow-Edge Santoku Knife
The Wüsthof Crafter knife series celebrates the spirit of old-world craftsmanship with brass rivets and rich oak handles featuring a branded Wüsthof logo. Forged from durable high-carbon steel, this santoku is made with Wüsthof's famed PEtec for long-lasting sharpness. Its blade has hollow-edge depressions that reduce friction and minimize sticking.
- Wüsthof has introduced a new logo for their cutlery. Please note that the logo on your knives may differ slightly from images shown here.
- Knife is precision forged from single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Blade has hollow-edge depressions to reduce friction and minimize sticking.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Smoked oak handle is branded with the Wüsthof logo.
- Triple brass rivets and full tang provide exceptional durability and control.
- Made in the renowned cutlery centre of Solingen, Germany.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 7" blade, 4 1/2" handle.
- 6.4 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.
- To restore the brass rivets to their original golden colour, scrub them from time to time with a paste made of the juice of 1/2 lemon and 1–2 tsp. baking soda. Apply the paste to just the rivets and let sit for 10 minutes. Using a soft cloth, scrub in a circular motion, then rinse thoroughly with warm water.
- Periodically apply a few drops of mineral oil directly to the knife handle and buff in with a soft cloth to polish and restore the wood to its original lustre. (This will also reduce the darkening of the rivets.)
- Maintain cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard Parcel Shipping with Front Door Delivery
Smaller items are shipped using our Standard Parcel service, and delivered by Canada Post or Purolator. Items ordered together may not arrive in the same box. If your package cannot be delivered, you will receive a notice from the carrier with pick-up instructions or re-delivery options.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping with In-Home Delivery & Assembly
An unlimited number of eligible furniture items can be delivered for a single flat rate, per shipping address. These items will be delivered by our In-Home Delivery & Assembly service provider where items are brought into your home, unpacked and assembled (some exclusions apply) and the packaging is responsibly removed.
Eligible items will show ""Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery"" on the product page.
The exact shipping charge is based on your location, and delivery times vary based on item availability. For more details, please see our Shipping page.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
Within 30 days, you may return most items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and cheque refunds over $100 will be issued as a company cheque (may take 14 business days from time of request). Please note that returned items must be in new condition.
Knife returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage) may require extra information and safety instructions. To initiate your return, please contact us at 1-855-860-1081 or visit us at your local store.
- Personalized or monogrammed items
- Special-order items
- Food products
- Used or soiled items and items damaged through normal wear and tear
- Final Sale items ending in .99, .97, .98
- Gift cards
How to Begin a Return
Stores: You can return most items to your local Williams Sonoma location. An original receipt, gift receipt or order number is required—our stores will not accept returns or exchanges without proof of purchase.
Return by phone: Our customer care associates are ready to help, please call 1-855-860-1081. For oversized items please call us for more details.
Some restrictions apply, see our full Returns Policy.