Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Pro Nonstick 4-Piece Countertop Oven Set
A Williams Sonoma exclusive, this bakeware set contains pans that fit inside most standard-size toaster ovens. Crafted of aluminized steel, the commercial-quality pans feature our advanced Goldtouch® Pro nonstick coating for quick release and easy cleanup. Use them to make everything from cakes and cookies to muffins and pizza.
- Set includes quarter-sheet pan, square cake pan, 6-well muffin pan and pizza pan.
- Commercial-grade aluminized steel distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results.
- Goldtouch Pro nonstick coating has 70% better food release, enables quick cleanup and provides more abrasion-resistance than standard nonstick surfaces.
Compatible with these toaster ovens sold by Williams Sonoma:
- All-Clad Digital Countertop Oven.
- Wolf Gourmet Countertop Oven Elite.
- Breville Smart Convection Oven.
- Breville Smart Oven Pro with Light.
- Breville Smart Oven Air Fryer.
- Breville Smart Oven Air Fryer Pro.
- Cuisinart Deluxe Convection Toaster Oven Broiler.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Quarter-Sheet Pan: 12 1/4" x 9" x 1" high.
- Square Cake Pan: 9" sq., 2 1/4" high.
- 6-Well Muffin Pan: 11 1/4" x 9" x 2" high.
- Pizza Pan: 12" diam., 1/2" high.
- Quarter-sheet pan and square cake pan have coated wire-reinforced rims for durability and resistance to rust and warping.
- Quarter-sheet pan has diamond-textured surface for enhanced strength and airflow.
- Square cake pan features folded construction for exceptional strength.
- Made in USA of American and imported materials.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash bakeware in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Due to bakeware's heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in pan.
- Dishwasher-safe; however, we recommend hand-washing bakeware to maintain longevity over time.
- Clean with hot water, soap and soft sponge.
- Avoid using abrasive cleaning products and scouring pads.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard Parcel Shipping with Front Door Delivery
Smaller items are shipped using our Standard Parcel service, and delivered by Canada Post or Purolator. Items ordered together may not arrive in the same box. If your package cannot be delivered, you will receive a notice from the carrier with pick-up instructions or re-delivery options.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping with In-Home Delivery & Assembly
An unlimited number of eligible furniture items can be delivered for a single flat rate, per shipping address. These items will be delivered by our In-Home Delivery & Assembly service provider where items are brought into your home, unpacked and assembled (some exclusions apply) and the packaging is responsibly removed.
Eligible items will show ""Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery"" on the product page.
The exact shipping charge is based on your location, and delivery times vary based on item availability. For more details, please see our Shipping page.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
Within 30 days, you may return most items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and cheque refunds over $100 will be issued as a company cheque (may take 14 business days from time of request). Please note that returned items must be in new condition.
Knife returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage) may require extra information and safety instructions. To initiate your return, please contact us at 1-855-860-1081 or visit us at your local store.
- Personalized or monogrammed items
- Special-order items
- Food products
- Used or soiled items and items damaged through normal wear and tear
- Final Sale items ending in .99, .97, .98
- Gift cards
How to Begin a Return
Stores: You can return most items to your local Williams Sonoma location. An original receipt, gift receipt or order number is required—our stores will not accept returns or exchanges without proof of purchase.
Return by phone: Our customer care associates are ready to help, please call 1-855-860-1081. For oversized items please call us for more details.
Some restrictions apply, see our full Returns Policy.
You May Also Need
Breville Smart Oven® Air Fryer Pro
Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Savory Countertop Oven Baking 4-Piece Set
Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Savory Toaster-Oven Baking 4-Piece Set
Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Savory Quarter-Sheet Roasting Set