Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Pro Nonstick 25-Piece Bakers Dream Set
Bake the delectable creations of your dreams with our comprehensive set. We've assembled a professional baking set to handle everyone's favourite recipe, including bread, muffins, rolls, cakes, pies & cookies. Designed for impeccable performance, these signature pans feature our Goldtouch® Pro nonstick coating to guarantee flawless release & quick cleanup.
- Commercial-grade aluminized steel distributes heat quickly & evenly for consistent baking results.
- Goldtouch® Pro nonstick coating has 70% better food release, enables quick cleanup & provides more abrasion-resistance than standard nonstick surfaces.
- These professional pieces won't corrode, scratch, rust or stain – even with heavy use.
25-Piece Set includes:
- One 1-lb. loaf pan.
- Four mini loaf pans.
- One 9" x 13" rectangular cake pan.
- Two 8" round cake pans.
- Two 9" round cake pans.
- Two 9" square cake pans.
- One 12” pizza pan.
- Two cookie sheets.
- Two half-sheet pans.
- Two quarter-sheet pans.
- One three-quarter-sheet pan.
- One 12-well muffin pan.
- One 24-well mini-muffin pan.
- One 9" pie dish.
- Two cooling racks.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Loaf Pan: 8 1/2" x 4 1/2" x 2 3/4" high; bakes up to a 1-lb. loaf of bread.
- Mini Loaf Pan (4): 5 1/2" x 3" x 2 1/4" high.
- Rectangular Cake Pan (2): 9" x 13" x 2 1/4" high.
- Round Cake Pan (2): 9" diam., 2" high.
- Square Cake Pan (2): 9" sq.; 2 1/4" high.
- Pizza Pan: 12" diam.
- Cookie Sheet (2): 18" x 14" x 1" high.
- Half-Sheet Pan (2): 18" x 13" x 1" high.
- Quarter-Sheet Pan (2): 13" x 9" x 1" high.
- Three-Quarter-Sheet Pan: 21" x 15" x 1" high.
- Muffin Pan: 15 3/4" x 11" x 2" high.
- Mini Muffin Pan: 15 3/4" x 11" x 1" high.
- Pie Dish: 9" diam., 2" high.
- Cooling Rack (2): 16 1/2" x 11 1/2" x 1/2" high.
- Coated wire reinforcement along the rim of the loaf, half-sheet & quarter-sheet pans maximizes durability & resistance to rust & warping.
- Cookie sheets' angled side provides a good grip when you're removing pans from the oven; the longer sides are flat, so cookies slide right off.
- Loaf pan's folded construction enhances its strength & durability.
- Extended edge on muffin pan provides a secure grip, making it easy to transfer the pan to & from the oven.
- Extra-thick rolled edge of cake pans ensures maximum durability & warp resistance.
- Straight sides guarantee uniform, professional-looking cakes for easy layering.
- Springform pan has removable sides that clamp tightly around the base for a leak-proof seal; the sides spring free when you open the clamp.
- Cooling rack made of durable steel.
- Pans & pie dish made in USA with American & imported materials.
- Racks made in China.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash the pans in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Due to this bakeware's heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring the oven temperature & baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Pan will darken slightly with use. This is normal & will enhance its performance.
- Dishwasher-safe; however, we recommend hand-washing to maintain the appearance of the baking pieces over time.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard Parcel Shipping with Front Door Delivery
Smaller items are shipped using our Standard Parcel service, and delivered by Canada Post or Purolator. Items ordered together may not arrive in the same box. If your package cannot be delivered, you will receive a notice from the carrier with pick-up instructions or re-delivery options.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping with In-Home Delivery & Assembly
An unlimited number of eligible furniture items can be delivered for a single flat rate, per shipping address. These items will be delivered by our In-Home Delivery & Assembly service provider where items are brought into your home, unpacked and assembled (some exclusions apply) and the packaging is responsibly removed.
Eligible items will show "Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery" on the product page.
The exact shipping charge is based on your location, and delivery times vary based on item availability. For more details, please see our Shipping page.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
Within 30 days, you may return most items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and cheque refunds over $100 will be issued as a company cheque (may take 14 business days from time of request). Please note that returned items must be in new condition.
Knife returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage) may require extra information and safety instructions. To initiate your return, please contact us at 1-855-860-1081 or visit us at your local store.
- Personalized or monogrammed items
- Special-order items
- Food products
- Used or soiled items and items damaged through normal wear and tear
- Final Sale items ending in .99, .97, .98
- Gift cards
How to Begin a Return
Stores: You can return most items to your local Williams Sonoma location. An original receipt, gift receipt or order number is required—our stores will not accept returns or exchanges without proof of purchase.
Return by phone: Our customer care associates are ready to help, please call 1-855-860-1081. For oversized items please call us for more details.
Some restrictions apply, see our full Returns Policy.
You May Also Like
Silpat Nonstick Silicone Baking Mat
Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Pro Silicone & Nylon Pastry Tools, Set of 5
Williams Sonoma Goldtouch Pastry Tools, Set of 5