Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Pro Nonstick 15-Piece Bakers Set
These signature pans offer superb performance and feature our Goldtouch® Pro dual-layer nonstick coating, designed to release food effortlessly. The pans are constructed with a ceramic reinforcement that is bonded to the metal surface and coated with a nonstick layer that won't scratch, stain or wear away, which also makes the bakeware easy to clean.
- Commercial-grade aluminized steel distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results.
- Goldtouch Pro nonstick coating has 70% better food release, enables quick cleanup and provides more abrasion-resistance than standard nonstick surfaces.
- Pieces won't corrode, scratch, rust or stain, even with heavy use.
- Straight side guarantees uniform, professional-looking cakes for easy layering.
15-Piece Set includes:
- One 1-lb. loaf pan.
- One 9" x 13" rectangular cake pan.
- Two 9" round cake pans.
- Two cookie sheets.
- Two half sheet pans.
- Two quarter sheet pans.
- One 12-well muffin pan.
- One 24-well mini-muffin pan.
- One 9"-diam. pie dish.
- Two cooling racks.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Loaf Pan: 8 1/2" x 4 1/2" x 2 3/4" high; bakes up to a 1-lb. loaf of bread.
- Rectangular Cake Pan: 9" x 13" x 2 1/4" high.
- Round Cake Pans: 9" diam., 2" high.
- Cookie Sheets: 18" x 14" x 1” high.
- Half Sheet Pans: 18" x 13" x 1" high.
- Quarter Sheet Pan: 13" x 9" x 1” high.
- Muffin Pan: 15 3/4" x 11" x 2" high.
- Mini Muffin Pan: 15 3/4" x 11" x 1" high.
- Pie Dish: 9" diam., 2" high.
- Cooling Racks: 16 1/2" x 11 1/2" x 1/2" high.
- Coated wire reinforcement along the rim of the loaf, half-sheet and quarter-sheet pans maximize durability and resistance to rust and warping.
- Cookie sheets' angled side provides a good grip when you're removing pans from the oven; the longer sides are flat so cookies slide right off.
- Loaf pan's folded construction enhances its strength and durability.
- Extended edge on muffin pans provides a secure grip, making it easy to transfer the pans to and from the oven.
- Extra-thick rolled edge of cake pans ensures maximum durability and warp resistance.
- Cooling rack made of durable steel.
- Pans and pie dish made in USA with American and imported materials.
- Racks made in China.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash pans in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Due to this bakeware's heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring the oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Pan will darken slightly with use. This is normal and will enhance its performance.
- Dishwasher-safe; however, we recommend hand-washing to maintain the appearance of the baking pieces over time.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard Parcel Shipping with Front Door Delivery
Smaller items are shipped using our Standard Parcel service, and delivered by Canada Post or Purolator. Items ordered together may not arrive in the same box. If your package cannot be delivered, you will receive a notice from the carrier with pick-up instructions or re-delivery options.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping with In-Home Delivery & Assembly
An unlimited number of eligible furniture items can be delivered for a single flat rate, per shipping address. These items will be delivered by our In-Home Delivery & Assembly service provider where items are brought into your home, unpacked and assembled (some exclusions apply) and the packaging is responsibly removed.
Eligible items will show ""Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery"" on the product page.
The exact shipping charge is based on your location, and delivery times vary based on item availability. For more details, please see our Shipping page.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
Within 30 days, you may return most items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and cheque refunds over $100 will be issued as a company cheque (may take 14 business days from time of request). Please note that returned items must be in new condition.
Knife returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage) may require extra information and safety instructions. To initiate your return, please contact us at 1-855-860-1081 or visit us at your local store.
- Personalized or monogrammed items
- Special-order items
- Food products
- Used or soiled items and items damaged through normal wear and tear
- Final Sale items ending in .99, .97, .98
- Gift cards
How to Begin a Return
Stores: You can return most items to your local Williams Sonoma location. An original receipt, gift receipt or order number is required—our stores will not accept returns or exchanges without proof of purchase.
Return by phone: Our customer care associates are ready to help, please call 1-855-860-1081. For oversized items please call us for more details.
Some restrictions apply, see our full Returns Policy.