Working Glasses, Set of 4
An icon in French homes and cafes, the Luminarc ten-sided glass has become a worldwide kitchen classic for its durability and practicality. These are ideal everyday drinking glasses, perfect for juices and refreshments as well as hot tea and coffee. The plastic lids allow for easy refrigerator storage.
- Set of four 14-oz., 21-oz. or 24-oz. glasses with lids.
- Made of thick, durable, clear soda lime glass.
- Thermal shock resistant: Can be used for both cold and hot beverages.
- Ten-sided shape offers a good grip.
- Includes white plastic lids, ideal for storing drinks in the refrigerator.
- Lids are BPA free.
- Microwave-safe and dishwasher-safe.
- Produced by Arc International, the French glass manufacturer founded in 1825 and makers of the original Luminarc working glass.
- Additional lids available for purchase in select stores.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 14-oz.: 3 3/4" diam., 3 3/4" high, 14-oz. cap.
- 21-oz.: 3 3/4" diam., 5 1/2" high, 21-oz. cap.
- 24-oz.: 3 3/4" diam., 7 1/4" high, 24-oz. cap.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash or dishwasher-safe, top rack.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard Parcel Shipping with Front Door Delivery
Smaller items are shipped using our Standard Parcel service, and delivered by Canada Post or Purolator. Items ordered together may not arrive in the same box. If your package cannot be delivered, you will receive a notice from the carrier with pick-up instructions or re-delivery options.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping with In-Home Delivery & Assembly
An unlimited number of eligible furniture items can be delivered for a single flat rate, per shipping address. These items will be delivered by our In-Home Delivery & Assembly service provider where items are brought into your home, unpacked and assembled (some exclusions apply) and the packaging is responsibly removed.
Eligible items will show ""Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery"" on the product page.
The exact shipping charge is based on your location, and delivery times vary based on item availability. For more details, please see our Shipping page.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
Within 30 days, you may return most items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and cheque refunds over $100 will be issued as a company cheque (may take 14 business days from time of request). Please note that returned items must be in new condition.
Knife returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage) may require extra information and safety instructions. To initiate your return, please contact us at 1-855-860-1081 or visit us at your local store.
- Personalized or monogrammed items
- Special-order items
- Food products
- Used or soiled items and items damaged through normal wear and tear
- Final Sale items ending in .99, .97, .98
- Gift cards
How to Begin a Return
Stores: You can return most items to your local Williams Sonoma location. An original receipt, gift receipt or order number is required—our stores will not accept returns or exchanges without proof of purchase.
Return by phone: Our customer care associates are ready to help, please call 1-855-860-1081. For oversized items please call us for more details.
Some restrictions apply, see our full Returns Policy.
You May Also Like
Working Glasses with Lids, Set of 4, 14 oz.
Glasses, Set of 4
Working Glasses with Lids, Set of 4, 21 oz.
Glasses, Set of 4
Working Glasses with Lids, Set of 4, 24 oz.
Glasses, Set of 4